Depending on where you live, moving into or out of an apartment can be challenging – parking may be a problem, there could be narrow hallways to navigate, stairs to climb, and so on. It could be a real nightmare unless you hire the skilled team of apartment movers from Good Guys Moving Company. We specialize in small moves. Since establishing our business, we learned how to move people in and out of apartments of all shapes and sizes. In fact, you’d be amazed at some of the smaller moves we’ve handled over the years.
What do we consider an apartment or “small move?”
For all intents and purposes, we define a “small move” as a relocation where the person (or persons) has fewer items to move because their living space is smaller than a small house. We consider the following as types of small moves that require the services of our apartment movers:
- 1–3-bedroom apartment
- small 1 bedroom home
- studio apartment
- dorm rooms
- storage units
The following types of long-distance moves may also be considered to be small moves by the Good Guys Moving Company:
- distribution of family heirlooms
- moving one’s parents or older siblings into an assisted living complex or facility
- relocating a young adult or college student out of mom and dad’s house
- shipping a small number of items to a family member or friend in another state
- small office or shop relocation
If you’re not sure whether or not you qualify for one of our apartments movers solutions, send us a message at email@example.com. We’ll contact you and help you determine if your move qualifies.
What will your move include?
Whether you’re moving across town, across the state, or across the US, the Good Guys Moving Company apartment relocation specialists can develop a plan that is tailored to your specific needs. No matter what type of moving services you need (see next section), you’ll be provided with a personal moving coordinator, plenty of help, all the proper equipment, and a qualified drive to get your items from Point A to Point B. You’ll get a fast quote of your exact moving costs so you only pay for the services you need without the worry of unpleasant surprises like additional charges or hidden fees.
What moving and relocation services do we provide?
As a full-service team of apartment movers, Good Guys Moving Company offers an extensive line of moving and relocation services for any type of move whether commercial or residential. Unlike some other moving companies that only offer the basic loading, transporting, and unloading services, we literally do every task related to your move including:
- supplying all moving and packing materials
- disassembling and reassembling furniture
- loading our truck, transporting your furniture and belongings to your new home, and then unloading everything once we arrive there
- helping you pack all your possessions and then helping with the unpacking once we’ve unloaded our truck at the new location
- assisting with all clean-up and disposal of all used moving and packing materials
There are no moving and relocation services that are as convenient as what you are provided with by the apartment movers of the Good Guys Moving Company. Best of all, you won’t have to break your back doing any of the heavy lifting.
What Are The Precautions Taken Due To The Covid-19 Pandemic?
We know that Covid-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on the lives of many people throughout the United States and other countries. It’s been more than a year since it first hit and life was put on hold. But life must go on eventually which means that moves may become a necessity. Here are some steps we are taking to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
- Making sure all our crew is free from covid-19 symptoms
- Limiting our restroom usage to a single restroom.
- Eliminating handshakes as a way to greet each other.
- Practicing social distancing.
- Wearing a mask
What factors influence the cost of an apartment move?
Even the smallest of moves can be difficult. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they have to be expensive. Our company is well-known for offering some of the most competitive rates in the industry. Even with apartment moves, there are certain factors that will influence the cost. These factors include:
- the distance from your current address to your new apartment
- how much furniture and belongings do you have?
- the moving services you require
- the number of movers needed (usually it’s only two apartment movers)
- the time of year that you’re moving
- your schedule
That being said, the cost of moving a 1-bedroom apartment will range between $225 and $600. Keep in mind that your cost may vary and will depend largely on those factors listed above.
For more information about our apartment movers services, call the Good Guys Moving Company today at (888)274-6162. Or if you prefer, you can send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.